We are looking for hardworking, curious, honest people who set their standards high and are passionate about quality beverages. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the brewing/beverage industry while learning valuable skills. We have a small team of energetic and positive-minded people and are looking to expand our production team.
Working closely with Head Brewer and operations team, your duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) ensuring the brewery runs smoothly by executing daily tasks such as:
- Assist Head Brewer with brewhouse operations (i.e. first ferment, second ferment, circulation, transferring, tank management etc.);
- Execute, together with the Head Brewer, CIP/Sanitization on all vessels (fermenters, heat exchanger, kettle, and brite tanks);
- Mesh bags cleaning including removal of fruits/herbs;
- In the absence of the Head Brewer, ensure that the lab work is done properly and in a timely fashion;
- Follow the applicable SOPs and fill-in related paperwork and reporting;
- Maintaining cleanliness of brewery, fermentation room, wash kegs and brewing equipment, and premises in general;
- Assist when needed with labelling, bottling and kegging (occasionally only);
- Continual development of ones own knowledge about kombucha and brewing;
- Follow quality control procedures.
Key skills and requirements:
- Some knowledge and understanding of the kombucha brewing fundamentals and processes.
- Homebrewing experience is a must but not mandatory.
- Requires a strong attention to detail, cleanliness and the ability to manage one’s self and work in an efficient manner and interact with other team members effectively and professionally.
- Quick and eager learner.
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced, wet, loud production environment on one’s feet for most of the day and repeatedly lift 25kg.
While performing your job, you are frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and are required to bend and lift kegs and hoses regularly. Our brewery is an open space with loud noise, high and low temperatures and small working areas.
Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
S$2,200/month with medical insurance.
Send your CV to: email@example.com